CUltraSystems regularly acts as an extension of staff for public agencies to perform all required public and agency notifications for CEQA and NEPA environmental review documents. After review, UltraSystems handles the logistics of distribution, publication and notifications per California Government Code requirements.
Our Environmental Services Group’s writing experience includes preparation of individual technical reports and complex environmental compliance documents, including the following:
• Categorical Exemption (CE)
• Initial Study (IS)
• Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration (IS/MND)
• Environmental Impact Report (EIR)
• Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Plan (MMRP)
• Environmental Assessment (EA)
• Environmental Impact Statement (EIS)
• Notice of Determination (NOD)
• Notice of Exemption (NOE)
• Notice of Intent (NOI)
Ms. Lindsay is the founder of UltraSystems. She has led the firm’s growth by focusing on quality and a service-driven approach for its clients. Ms. Lindsay brings over 30 years of experience managing or providing principal oversight of environmental documents for various types of projects. Her primary responsibilities include business and project management, contract administration, resource allocation and quality control.